Self Employed Service Manager
Would you like to take up the challenge of managing the development of a nationwide service?
Join us and become Service Manager in our Copenhagen office, where you’ll be involved in the development, sales and promotion of one of our services from our extensive service portfolio. You’ll ensure that our solutions towards relocation & integration are at the forefront in the market.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with a team of experienced individuals, and you’ll cooperate closely with colleagues. Moreover, working in our Services organisation will give you the unmatched possibility to both develop and procure innovative solutions across our portfolio to realise unrivalled commission and benefits.
Your key tasks will be to
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume
- Maintain sales volume by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate customer data
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
Furthermore, you’ll identify development areas for the project team members. You’ll establish sales dialogue and close sales. Finally, you’ll secure alignment with relevant Service Projects.
Your competences include that you
- have experience of working within sales or account manager position
- have a problem-solving attitude, a team working spirit and outgoing personality
- are a good communicator and speak and write English fluently while also having an international mindset
- Ability to take ownership of the sales process
- Personal and professional growth
- A dynamic working environment with good colleagues
- Close and informal contact with management
- Office in the heart of Carlsberg Byen
We are a consulting company focusing on the integration of those new to Denmark. Our Consultants, Event Planners and associated partners work together to create events & services to help those new to the country to integrate, network and settle in. We offer an exciting role with lots of scope to learn, develop and succeed as a Service Manager.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter detailing why you think you’d be good as our new Service Manager.
Please include a CV.
Office Location: Copenhagen. The initiative is national, so we welcome candidates from all areas of Denmark.
Salary: This position is offered on a self-employed basis with excellent remuneration.
Deadline: Sunday 28 April. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.