Self Employed Career & Personal Development Coach
This recruitment is for three (3) Career & Professional Development Coaches. The Career & Professional Development Coaches are new additions to Welcome Group Consulting’s Employment for All initiative. Employment for All serves candidates from an international background looking to find employment in Denmark.
The Career & Professional Development Coaches will provide industry-focused leadership and strategic direction for designing, developing, and managing innovative programs that will equip members with the skills required to seek and secure full-time employment.
Reporting to the Director for Career Networks, the Career & Professional Development Coaches will work with Employment for All members to foster their career exploration, self-assessment, and employment preparation. The Career & Professional Development Coaches will develop and foster on-going relationships with internal and external stakeholders, introducing members to career exploration and development resources, internship and full-time job opportunities.
This will include developing and coordinating in-person and virtual opportunities for members to connect with Employment for All members and friends. Additionally, the Career & Professional Development Coaches will facilitate ongoing industry-focused career advising and coaching in the areas of personal statement writing, interviewing, networking, job search methods, and career preparation.
Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master of Science, Education, Business Administration, Coaching or Psychology is preferred.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in one or more of a variety of business settings including corporate, entrepreneurial, and/or other successful leadership experience in business development, recruitment, or external affairs.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with key stakeholders and constituent groups and foster the spirit of engagement.
- Employer relations/development experience.
- Unwavering commitment to the highest ethical standards andprofessional integrity.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Understanding of and commitment to diversity issues in the delivery of programs and services.
- Ability to utilise technology in the delivery of member programs.
- Possess demonstrated skills in writing, speaking, giving presentations,managing projects, coordinating events, and leadership.
- Ability to use all products in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are a consulting company focusing on the integration of those new to Denmark. Our Consultants, Event Planners and associated partners work together to create and provide events, products and services to help those new to the country to integrate, network, socialise and find employment. We offer an exciting role with lots of scope to learn, develop and succeed as a Career & Professional Development Coach.
Office Location: Copenhagen. The initiative is national, so we welcome candidates from all areas of Denmark.
Schedule: Approximately 15 hours per week/days and times are flexible.
Salary: This position is offered on a self-employed basis with excellent remuneration.
Deadline: Thursday 31st January. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis starting on Friday 18th January.
Having problems uploading your documents? Feel free to send your application letter and CV to: email@example.com with subject – ‘Career & Professional Development Coach’.