Finding a job in Denmark is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish
Karey-Anne, founder of Welcome Group Consulting and NGO Café Cadeau, the most expat-friendly café in Copenhagen have teamed up to hold weekly employment workshops designed to help you find employment in Denmark.
The weekly workshops will have a different theme each week, with a short 30 minute presentation on that subject. After the presentation there is time to ask questions, and to work on your CV, cover letter or whatever you may need assistance with in the Café, where free wi-fi, cheap tea / coffee and snacks are available.
There is plenty of seating for you to create a relaxed work space, so you can utilise the information you receive and put it into practice.
The weekly themes covered are listed below:
* Thursday 4th October – Networking – Build yours. What it is and how to network correctly. Elevator pitch – introduce yourself to a potential employer.
* Thursday 11th October – LinkedIn – bring yours to life and get connected. Endorsement, connections and more. Click HERE to register.
* Thursday 25th October – Confidence is key – help build yours. Be assertive and identify your assets. Click HERE to register.
* Thursday 1st November -CV Writing – bring yours with you for this extended CV writing workshop. How to incorporate key words and really ‘apply’ yourself. Click HERE to register.
* Thursday 8th November – Cover letter – found a job you want to apply for? Then bring the vacancy with you and create a stand out application. Click HERE to register.
* Thursday 15th November – Interview Techniques – What actually happens in Denmark? Whats expected and how to behave. Role play available for those want to practice. Click HERE to register.
* Thursday 22nd November – Personality & aptitude tests – What really happens and how you can prepare. Click HERE to register.
* Thursday 29th November – Recap Session – How to find a job, apply, interview and excel on LinkedIn and at tests! Click HERE to register.
Welcome Group Consulting offers specialist employment guidance for expats to help and support into employment. These workshops have been established to provide support and guidance FREE of charge, to those that need a little help.
To attend any of the workshops simply select the workshop you would like to attend and click to register.
Want help relocating, finding accommodation or a job in Denmark? Welcome Group Consulting offers Assistance for English speakers. Visit our website for more details by clicking HERE.
Like our Facebook page to be kept up to date with all our free events, guides and useful information for expats in Denmark: Here