Whether you need a job or want to figure out how to fill out your tax papers properly, be sure to come by Café Cadeau in Frederiksberg, between Forum and Vesterport St on the 19th June at 5.30 PM. Why?
Because Karey-Anne, founder of Welcome Group Consulting, Elena, finance and tax expert and Café Cadeau, the most expat-friendly café in Copenhagen have teamed up to hold a seminar about Employment & Work Culture and Taxes in Denmark.
👨 Need a job? 👷
Finding a job in Copenhagen is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish. Karey-Anne, founder of Welcome Group Consulting and expert in employment coaching, will guide you through the process of finding a job and what to expect as a foreigner working in Denmark. During the first hour of the seminar Karey will
• Lead you through the steps of finding an English-speaking job in Copenhagen, whether you are a professional or looking for untrained work
• Introduce you to the Danish work culture and its practicalities
• Give you an in-depth look into the recruitment processes
• Show you how to stand out and get called in for an interview
📄 Do you know how to fill out your tax papers properly? 📝
Have you ever ended up having to pay a considerable sum back to SKAT because you messed up your taxes? Maybe you even felt like SKAT had no right to ask anything back from you?
Denmark’s tax system and high taxes are a headache for many of us, but it is not impossible to navigate in it, especially with the help of Elena, finance and tax expert and a fellow expat in Copenhagen, who will
• Show you how to check and take control over your Forskudsopgørelse – Preliminary tax report.
• Go through the most important terms in tax reports (“fradrag”, “skatteprocent” etc.)
• Explain basic principles behind taxation of personal income in Denmark
We will close the event with a Q&A session, where you can ask any remaining questions on the topics above. Time to take control of your new life abroad!
The seminar is completely 🔥 FREE 🔥 and you get to buy and enjoy some of Copenhagen’s tastiest food, coffee and tea at Café Cadeou.
We hope to see you at 5.30 PM on the 19th June at Cafe Cadeau!
Help finding a job in Denmark? Welcome Group Consulting offers Recruitment Assistance for English speakers. Click HERE for more details.